Share the Wish Man StoryBook Frank for your event.
THE WISH MAN STORY
Hear Frank’s amazing and inspirational story about how one 7-year old boy changed his life and the lives of over a million people around the world. The story may make you a little misty-eyed, but you will leave feeling good about people and will want to “give back” to your own community.
Frank is not selling a product or a program, only a message: Pay attention! Every day is an opportunity to change a life.
For over 33 years, Frank has been a keynote speaker for the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s fund raising events around the United States, in addition to Guam, Siapan, and Tinian. Frank has been a keynote or featured speaker at:
- The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, Commencement Address to the Autumn 2015 graduating class with 19,000 people in attendance,
- Closing Keynote Speaker at Harvard University’s “Entrepreneurship & Real Estate Conference” on March 29, 2014,
- Jeff Fagin’s Phoenix 2% Club, Scottsdale, Arizona,
- Wealth and Marketing Camp, Park City, Utah,
- Bill Walsh’s Inspiration 2020 Global Success Conference, Los Angeles Convention Center,
- ASQ Technical Communities Conference, Orlando, Florida,
- Loral Langemeier’s “Millionaire Makeover Tour”,
- Berny Dohrmann’s “CEO Space”,
- Closing Keynote Speaker at Harvard University,
- Erik Swanson’s “Universal Seminars”,
- Bob Donnell’s “Next Level by Association”,
- Kelli Holmes – Team Referral Network,
- Think and Grow Rich Toronto, Canada,
- Erick Briggs – Network Kinection,
- and has joined Greg S. Reid’s speaker’s tour.
Catch Frank at his next event and meet the legend
“Frank is one of the most passionate and dynamic speakers to come along in years.”
Greg S. Reid
Best Selling Author, Speaker, Filmmaker
“It was truly one of the absolute highlights of my life to hear your story and learn how your life is a gift to millions.”
Founder and CEO, Ommm Yoga
“An inspiration and role model for making a difference.”
Karen Heap Sadler
Career and Executive Coach
“Many have changed the world we live in. However, none like what Frank Shankwitz did with the impact of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.”
“Frank Shankwitz is an amazing person and speaker.”
“You shook the house. An incredible human being and we were honored by your time with us.”